Carpet Cleaning in Brighton, Hove, Peacehaven and Sussex
We have state of the art carpet cleaning machines and are experienced in using them! Cleaning to ensure a deep clean for carpets is absolutely necessary to prolong the life of the carpet by reducing wear and tear. Wear is accelerated if carpets are dirty as the grit and deposits contained in the fibres have an abrasive effect when people walk on them. So regularly cleaning your carpets will increase life expectancy.
Grant Cleanings 9 Steps to a Cleaner Carpet:
1. Pre-Inspection – Our technician will walk through your home with you to inspect the carpet and listen to any concerns you may have.
2. Power-Vacuum to lift the pile and extract any dry soiling preventing it from turning into a muddy residue during cleaning.
3. Pre-Spray the carpet with a specially formulated pre-spray that breaks down soils.
4. Spot Removal with the appropriate solutions
5. Agitate the carpet breaking down the soils even further, ready for extraction.
6. Hot Water Extraction – A hot water solution containing cleaning rinse is injected into the carpet face, and then it is followed with a vacuum system that extracts the soil and pre-spray. It is the finding of many independent experts and laboratories that it removes the greatest amounts of soil as compared to the other methods
7. Groom Carpet to realign the pile.
8. Dry Carpet with industrial air mover, to help with the moisture evaporation in the carpet.
9. Post Inspection – our technician will walk you through your home showing you the cleaning results, to make sure you are completely happy.
.We use the same 7 step as detailed above when cleaning upholstery, but use slightly different tools and techniques.